shona methodist hymns

a forum for the Christian faith, belief in one God, methodist church hymns, the sanctity of life, third world development issues, alleviation of poverty

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I wish to thank God

I had a a big problem this morning. I did not know how I was going to solve it. I prayed then read one of my favourite hymns.

I felt that I needed to post on my blog my favourite hymns of the British Methodist which I used to sing back home in Zimbabwe. God works in mysterious ways. As I was working on the blog, help came from a stranger and I managed to sort out things. I thank God for blessing me the way He did and always does.

I tend to belive that, for one to seriously believe in God and communicate with him through prayers, one may have to go through a difficult time in life first. That will enable you to tell the difference, before and after.

I did not know how I was going to succeed without God's intervention in many things. I ma happy that I have achieved them. For that I praise God, his Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

May His name be praised at all times.

Amen