shona methodist hymns

a forum for the Christian faith, belief in one God, methodist church hymns, the sanctity of life, third world development issues, alleviation of poverty

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Thankfulness

Thank you Lord for this day. Thank you for my children. Thank you for Takunda, Michelle and Genius. Takunda has sent me a present to mark Father's Day. She sent me 'a book called 'God's Words of Life For Dads'. Gene and Michelle bought me a card and toblerone chocolate! Today I exercised a lot in the morning, by cycling on my bicycle before it developed problems and had to be written off. I then wne t to Erith sports centre to play football - alone! Being World Cup season, it was quite the spirit! I did what I had to do - kick the ball and run after it kick it
again going round the playground, had some rest and resume until I was breathless and sweating. I think I had reached my highest perceived level of exertion maybe 8 or 9 if not 10!

For all that I thank God. Then I moderated some coursework until hayfever took over control of me - sore eyes, a headache, drowsiness, being weak and had to sleep it off for a good three hours. I have just received a call from Mr Ceasar Marange, one of my very supportive AVCE students. He was returning my call which he missed on the train. Had a good chat about the France vs South Korea game now playing with France leading with 1-0. Now I am going back to resume moderating until I go to bed. Good night.

Thank you Lord.

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

polo lacoste, hollister, ray ban pas cher, longchamp, vanessa bruno, coach outlet store online, air jordan, coach outlet, nike roshe run pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, air max, vans pas cher, sac guess, true religion jeans, nike free pas cher, nike tn, oakley pas cher, timberland, new balance pas cher, nike air max, nike blazer, nike free, coach purses, north face, true religion outlet, abercrombie and fitch, kate spade handbags, louboutin, hogan outlet, nike roshe, lululemon outlet online, air max, michael kors, ralph lauren, michael kors uk, sac hermes, mulberry, north face, sac longchamp pas cher, true religion outlet, replica handbags, michael kors pas cher, michael kors outlet, nike air force, hollister, sac burberry, air max pas cher

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:39:00 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

juicy couture, abercrombie, ugg, pandora jewelry, moncler, swarovski, vans, canada goose, louis vuitton, moncler, ugg, ugg, moncler, ray ban, karen millen, sac louis vuitton, moncler, barbour, rolex watches, gucci, air max, canada goose, sac lancel, links of london, toms shoes, hollister, thomas sabo, swarovski crystal, converse, canada goose, coach outlet store online, supra shoes, louis vuitton uk, sac louis vuitton, canada goose uk, moncler, canada goose, converse shoes, montre homme, marc jacobs, barbour, canada goose outlet, moncler, pandora charms, canada goose jackets, ugg boots, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, ugg pas cher, pandora charms

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home