shona methodist hymns

a forum for the Christian faith, belief in one God, methodist church hymns, the sanctity of life, third world development issues, alleviation of poverty

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hymn of Thanksgiving Isaiah 12: 1-4

A day is coming when people will sing,
"I praise you, Lord!
You were angry with me, but now you comfort me and are angry no longer;
God is my saviour;
I will trust Him and not be afraid.
The Lord gives me power and strength; He is my saviour.
s fresh water brings joy to the thirsty, so God's people's rejoice when He saves them. Amen

1 Comments:

Blogger aboshady said...

شركة تنظيف بالقصيم
شركة تنظيف فلل بالقصيم
شركة تنظيف منازل بالقصيم
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالقصيم
شركة تنظيف شقق بالقصيم
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالقصيم
شركة تنظيف ببريدة
شركة تنظيف فلل ببريدة
شركة تنظيف منازل ببريدة
شركة تنظيف بيوت ببريدة
شركة تنظيف شقق ببريدة
شركة تنظيف بعنيزة
شركة تنظيف بيوت بعنيزة
شركة تنظيف منازل بعنيزة
شركة تنظيف فلل بعنيزة

Thursday, July 21, 2016 7:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home