shona methodist hymns

a forum for the Christian faith, belief in one God, methodist church hymns, the sanctity of life, third world development issues, alleviation of poverty

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Lord is Watching Over Us

I take comfort in the knowledge that whatever problems I face, I will succeed

Whatever my enemies do, the Lord is watching over me.

I am proud of my belief and trust in God, his Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

I thank God for all my achievements; I also thank Him for protecting me from the evil one.

I humbly ask God today to bless our college's plans to move house to our new premises in London Bridge effective 1st October 2006.

May His name be praised by all nations on earth now and forever, in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Lord have mercy, hear our prayers.

Amen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Celebra tus pequeos resultados InmediatosEl ms rpido
programa de dieta para la quema de grasa que encuentres no bienen
de fuentes naturales. como adelgazar en una semana Hay muchas personas a
quienes les resulta desalentador tratar de y ya que la dieta de jugo te da energa, te dars cuenta de que eres muy
productivo.

Cuantos KILOS de grasa cres y va a impresionar a todos con su cuerpo
delgado! Dieta de zanahoria es muy til y sencillo! El plato principal es una ensalada de zanahorias.
como bajar la barriga El anterior segmento fue patrocinado por Vedette, donde encuentras la alimentos radicalmente, se concentran en un slo tipo de alimento, por ejemplo,
la dieta de la sopa de repollo.

Friday, March 29, 2013 2:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanie bermuda
bilety autobusowe az do belgii i holandii oraz londynu. Tanie przewozy autobusowe do Dortmundu i Pragi. Sprzedaz i rezerwacja biletow autokarowych na stronie www. przewozy autokarowe polonia
Najnizsze ceny

Friday, June 07, 2013 1:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home