shona methodist hymns

a forum for the Christian faith, belief in one God, methodist church hymns, the sanctity of life, third world development issues, alleviation of poverty

Sunday, July 29, 2007

God, I have noone to turn to

Don't leave me alone Lord
For I know noone else to trust except you
Thank you for always being by my side
Thank you for the protection
Thank you for the inspiration I derived from reading about David and Goliath today.
Lord bless my hands as I work
Bless all my plans so they become yours and be accomplished
Bless me with energy, vision, wisdom and strength
Thank you for all the other blessings I have not mentioned
Thank you for giving me food, shelter, clothes, wealth, work, life itself and FAITH in you.
In Jesus Christ's name, please rescue me from the evil plans of my enemies.
Amen

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was able to find good information from your articles.


Also visit my blog post; healthy waist to height ratio

Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home