shona methodist hymns

a forum for the Christian faith, belief in one God, methodist church hymns, the sanctity of life, third world development issues, alleviation of poverty

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thank you Lord for the new offices

Thank you Lord for blessing me with new business premises at London Bridge for which I have paid a deposit. Help me Lord to meet all the required costs of my business. From the scriptures I have learnt that I should have a divine dream. I think I already have one, my college. I have also learnt that I must prospect for opportunities and I am doing that right now, exploring new courses.

I know that you are kind and merciful. You have fought battles for me. You have helped me make a breakthrough. Our college will be at 64 Burough High Street in London Bridge from 1st October 2006, God willing. Let thy name be praised by all mankind.

Bless me Lord with your power to conquer the evil one. In the name of Jesus Christ, I command the evil one to leave me alone; I command the evil one to get off the way; I command the evil one not to dare take my sacred blessing from God Almighty, in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen