shona methodist hymns

a forum for the Christian faith, belief in one God, methodist church hymns, the sanctity of life, third world development issues, alleviation of poverty

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Thank you for caring

Lord I thank you for caring for my health by enabling me get my prescription yesterday. First, after failing to order the repeat prescription by telephone I left the college office in Lewisham at 3.15 pm to catch a train at Lewisham DLR Station to Barnhurst in time to beat the closing time. On getting to the Northumberland Health Centre at 4.30 p.m. I learnt that there was only one doctor on duty and that I would need to return in an hour's time when the prescription would have been signed by the GP.

I got the prescription at the last minute after walking for fifteen minutes uphill from my house at Erith town centre to Northumberland Heath Health Centre because of a traffic jam in an effort to find the surgery still open at 5.30pm.

Not only did I get the prescription, but also got the money to buy the medicine in the second pharmacy at the Northumberland Heath Shopping Centre after the first one had run out of the third drug - Candesartan Cilexetil 8mg. The option was to go without it or to travel to Welling where there was a pharmacy open until 11 p.m. I was tired of walking and it was getting chilly.

Mwari makanaka. Zita renyu ngarikudzwe nekusingapere.
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home