shona methodist hymns

a forum for the Christian faith, belief in one God, methodist church hymns, the sanctity of life, third world development issues, alleviation of poverty

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

God, you are very kind

God, the Almighty and merciful Father, who art in heaven
Thank you for giving me a chance to pray
Thank you for the gift of life and good health
Thank you for all the things that I take for granted
Thank you for inspiring me through the power of prayer

You are very kind and gracious with your blessings
You protect me, you rescue me, you forgive me, you guide me, you inspire me
Bless me today with success and breakthrough on all fronts - at home, at work and in society at large

I humbly ask you to drive away the devil, drive away evil spirits, drive away bad luck from me
Bless me Father with more years on earth, bless me with more knowledge, bless me with wisdom and bless me with power to pray everyday of my life
Bless me with good life enough for me to remember to worship you

I also pray for unbelievers
Father you are above your creations
Only you can deliver them from evil and blasphemy
I don't forget the people of Zimbabwe who are experiencing serious problems of survival
May you intervene in the crisis facing our country
I know that you already know our problems and our dreams
Why should we keep suffering Lord?
Why should our country continue to slide into more and more abject poverty?
Why should prosperiry remain a pipedream in our country in the 21st century?

Lord have mercy, hear our prayers

In Jesus name Our Lord and Saviour
Amen

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Defіnitely believe that which you said.
Your favorite justifіcation seemed to be on the іntеrnet the еasiest
thing to bе aware of. I say to you, I cеrtаinlу get irked whіle
pеople think about wοrгies that they јust dοn't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Here is my site three unlock iphone

Saturday, March 16, 2013 2:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

supreme clothing
golden goose sneakers
kyrie 6
kevin durant shoes
goyard outlet

Saturday, August 13, 2022 8:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home