shona methodist hymns

a forum for the Christian faith, belief in one God, methodist church hymns, the sanctity of life, third world development issues, alleviation of poverty

Friday, March 30, 2007

A cry of anguish and a song of praise




At this time of anguish when I am faced with challenges including matrimonial, business and personal, I am coming to the Lord Jesus Christ for guidance, devine protection, strength and deliverance from all the problems at hand.


In Psalms 22 I learn that our ancestors put their trust in God and He saved them.



  • "They called to you and escaped from danger and trusted you and were not disappointed".


Furthermore the following words aptly describe my situation :-



  • "I have relied on you since the day I was born and you have always been my God. Do not stay away from me. Trouble is near, and there is no one to help."

Mwari, una masimba ose, Baba waIshe wedu Jesu Kristu, asingade kufa kwemutadzi inzwai muteuro wangu.


Amen.