shona methodist hymns

a forum for the Christian faith, belief in one God, methodist church hymns, the sanctity of life, third world development issues, alleviation of poverty

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Lord I know that you are not far away

Lord Jesus Christ, you know my weaknessses
You know my strengths too
My problems are not a secret to you
So are my frustrations and challenges

However, no matter how dark and deem life can be at times
I derive my inspiration from your teachings
Your sermons and promises give me hope
I know that you are not day away

Protect me Lord from the evil one
Rescue me from the claws of my enemies
Deliver me from evil
Pardon me for my sins

Lord hear my prayers!
Amen !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all I want tо say fantastiс blog!
I had a quіck quеstion that Ι'd like to ask if you don't mind.
І wаѕ сuгious to know how you centеr yourself anԁ clear your mind pгior to writing.
I have had а hard timе clеaгing
my mind in getting my thοughts out thеre.
I do еnjοy writing but іt just sеems like the fігst
10 tο 15 minutеs arе uѕually wastеd just trуing to figure out
how to begin. Any геcommendations or hіnts?
Kudos!

Mу blog pоst unlock iphone for Verizon

Saturday, March 16, 2013 2:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even understand how I finished up right here, but I believed this submit was great. I do not recognize who you're however definitely you're going to a well-known blogger should you are not already. Cheers!

Also visit my blog post ... raspberry ketone reviews

Monday, May 20, 2013 4:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home